Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Bondi Beach!

Sorry for the lack of updates folks! I’ve been really busy – lying out in the sun and enjoying the beautiful weather here in Sydney. I haven’t been spending much time on the computer and I can’t keep up with all the posts I’d like to do! Keep in mind, if emails go unanswered and posts are few and far between, just think of me here, at Bondi Beach.

It’s one of the most famous beaches in the world. I’ve been a couple times already, and am obsessed. It’s breathtaking and a great beach with lots of shops and places to eat and modern amenities, but it’s also really close to the city. Just a quick bus or train ride (or cab, if I’m really lazy).

The ‘people-watching’ is unparalleled (from groups of body builders working out to tour groups with rain umbrellas). They also film a reality TV show on the beach – Bondi Rescue – which is always fun to pass the time and watch as the lifeguards and surfers are filmed. http://ten.com.au/bondirescue


















No comments: