Terry and I were back in the States from Christmas, but only for short time! It seemed like it went by so quickly. We didn't get to see nearly as many people as we planned, unfortunately. We had a wonderful time though, and it was great to see our families. I got a few too many presents though, and had to pay the luggage overage fee on the way back! Oh well.
I didn't take many pics when I was home, but here are some from Christmas Eve on Evergreen Avenue, when our long-time neighbors, the McEttricks, stopped by to wish us a Merry Christmas!
The TV in the background is really weird, I know,but I love this pic of Babs and Meg! And here are the all the McEttrick and Elstermeyer kids, minus Jess who was off with her new fiancee's family!

And me and Meg...
No comments:
Post a Comment