Wednesday, January 24, 2007

John and Jaclyn: They Came, They Saw, They Partied

Are my headlines sufficiently cheesy? Let me know if they're not, because I can't certainly up the cheese quotient. =)

Last week, my younger brother John and his friend from Braintree and Bentley, Jaclyn, came to visit us in London! They made me feel quite old with their late night antics, but they were wonderful houseguests and we were so happy they came. I hope they had a great time!!

I'm sure they have a ton of pics, but I only have few, unfortunately. Here's one from when we went out to a nice Italian dinner at Bertorelli's in SoHo.


With Jaclyn leading the way, they did quite a bit of sightseeing on their own. I wish I could've spent more time with them, but unforunately I was in the middle of several papers. I managed to take them around a bit though, and one of the places we visited was the Natural History Museum in South Kensington.

Above is a shot from the outside, and here are John and Jaclyn inside with a fossil of the icthyosaur, a marine reptile that looks like a dolphin.


And here is Terry with John and Jaclyn at a bar in Covent Garden one of the weekend nights...

One day when I was stuck in the library all day, Terry, John, and Jaclyn went to a Chelsea football match, which John will happily tell you about I'm sure, since he sung the chants nonstop afterwards and is probably still wearing the jersey he bought at the game.

Miss you already little buddy! Come back soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.