We have had so much going on lately!!! I have been really lax on the updates and I am having some technical issues so I can't upload photos from our eventful weekend. On Friday night we went out for some amazing Thai food and then went to this great piano room for some late night jazz music. I had to work a rare Saturday night shift, so we had to pass on a party some of our Aussie friends were throwing to celebrate Australia playing France in rugby.
Then on Sunday we took a boat tour of Sydney Harbour, which went all the way out to the Tasman Sea. It was a glorious, sunny day. So nice to sit up on the top deck, drink champagne, and enjoy the view!! Then we went to a pub called the Australian in the Rocks where we ate gourmet KANGAROO pizza! It was actually delicious. I can't wait to go back and try the crocodile. Pictures soon, if I can get this problem fixed!
No comments:
Post a Comment