I took this photo of the bar on my 1.5 minute commute to work from our apartment.
I was sitting at work one day reading on my break, and I took a picture of the wharf building.
And shortly afterwards, Russell Crowe walked by with his little boy! They were really cute together and talked to everyone who approached. Russell comes into the bar sometimes, he's sporting a really shaggy pony tail at the moment.
We see a lot of celebrities on the wharf, at the outdoor bars and restaurants, but they are mostly Australian. The wharf is a very ‘see and be seen’ place in Sydney, which I think I’ve mentioned before. I’m told that many of them are soccer and rugby stars and the models/pop stars who love them. Even though I can only identify a few, it always makes for good people watching!
I’ve personally seen Kevin Nealon (American comedian, from Weeds), the Kardashian sisters, one of the guys from Right Said Fred – (yes, the guys who sing “I’m Too Sexy”), to name a few. So random. Shortly before I started working at the bar I was told Jon Bon Jovi and Bill Murray were in (not together).
No comments:
Post a Comment