Terry and I went to see the premiere of the Sex and the City movie the weekend it opened here. I absolutely loved it, I had the best time at a movie - EVER!!
I have always been a big fan of the show - and the book it was based on - so I was more than thrilled to be seeing the movie as soon as it was released here in Sydney.
I'm sure it was the same in the states, and all over the western world for that matter, but all the woman attending the movie were dressed to the nines - high heels, cocktail dresses, and cosmos in hand. It was 99% women in the audience so Terry was a real trooper to attend.
As soon as the music started to open the movie, everyone started screaming in the theatre - the atmosphere was amazing, and stayed that way throughout the movie. I've never experienced that in a movie theatre, it was electric. People were standing and cursing at Mr. Big, cheering Carrie and the girls on, and generally just getting really into it. Even Terry said it was like being at a Celtics game!
1 comment:
Must discuss your opinion on the movie!!!
Post a Comment