Not much to post, apologies! Most of you know I've been locked in the library for the past couple weeks. Terry did manage to break up the monotony though with quite a few dinners out and surprise tickets to Wicked. He gets lonely while I'm stuck at the library so he tries to draw me out. Also, T's friend Jim, from work, stayed with us last weekend. They went to two Chelsea games last week while he was here.
I'm coming to the finish line though - I only have one paper and one exam left, which is seriously unbelievable. I am really nervous for both of them so that's all I'm focusing on. We can't wait to go to Italy though (two and a half weeks!!!) to sit on the beach and get some sun.
p.s. Wicked was outstanding. Even Terry liked it. A few years ago I read the book it was based on, by Gregory Maguire, and while the book is one of a kind, the musical adaptation is truly inspired and does the book and the characters justice. I recommend both, highly!!
Love to all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment