Jen moved back to NYC last week, and I still can't believe it. She was on a 9-month secondment here in London, and I knew she was going to have to leave eventually but it all happened very quickly.
Also, after we got back from Spain, I came down with a nasty stomach flu. Looking back, it might have been food poisoning, I'm still not really sure. Terry took amazing care of me, I think nursing was his true calling. Needless to say, last week was exceedingly horrible. Jen left in the midst of my illness so I wasn't able to say goodbye in person. Looking back, I suppose we were probably better off.
Jen and I haven't lived in the same city since BC. It was truly marvelous that we were able to overlap our time here. We made some incredible memories here in London. I really hope someday we will be able to live in the same city again! Jen, we'll miss you!!
Jen and I haven't lived in the same city since BC. It was truly marvelous that we were able to overlap our time here. We made some incredible memories here in London. I really hope someday we will be able to live in the same city again! Jen, we'll miss you!!
May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.
No comments:
Post a Comment